This is so sad. [img]frown.gif[/img] I am sorry you are going through this.

I am glad it was such a small amount, but in some ways, that almost makes it seem worse.It seems like an amount of money that should be readily available for refund.

Once, my Hubby bought me a special gift from Ebay- My A.I. Teddy Bear.I LOVE my bear- A.I. the movie- Supertoy Teddy!

Anyhow, he paid a fair price for it, and weeks later it had not arrived.
When we called the people.Yes- called.They said they did not have the bear, and they had already spent the money. They asked if we could wait till payday for a refund.We said yes.

Over the next week, they came up with a Bear, though not MIB as the auction said. They asked how much we would be willing to give for one in mint condition, out of the box.They refunded the difference, and we recieved the bear.

It took a lot of talking, and they had good reasons for everything.There was just a HUGE lack of communication through email. A phone call did the trick.

We have had to call a couple of sellers and a buyer.We save it for very extreme cases, but if it comes to the point where someone is going to be looking at negative feedback, we call.

I hope things work out. I know how it can really crush your spirit to see someone behave like that. [img]frown.gif[/img]